Billing and Credit Control Associate
RedSky Europe is recruiting for the position of Billing and Credit Control Associate to help them achieve their ambitious growth plans. Please read the details of the role carefully and apply by sending your CV to email@example.com.
About RedSky Europe
RedSky Europe is an Irish-owned, eCommerce fulfilment company based in Kilkenny. Our clients are international eCommerce brands and online retailers that are focused on growing their business in the European market. With a deep understanding of the needs of online retailers, we have ambitious plans to roll out a suite of technology-driven services for our eCommerce clientele. Our services include inventory storage, order fulfilment, delivery management & managed VAT. The technologies that underpin our services include best-of-breed software platforms and our own customer-facing dashboard.
Our company is built on innovation and great people. We offer an inclusive working environment where participation and engagement are encouraged and input from all team members valued. As we continue to grow our business, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Billing and Credit Control Associate who enjoys working in the fast-paced, energetic environment of a rapidly growing start-up, to join our team.
This role will be based in our Kilkenny city centre office location and report to the Financial Controller.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive, highly-organised individual with a strong work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude, capable of working to tight deadlines in a target driven environment. You will have excellent time management skills and the ability to identify and prioritise key tasks on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
A self-motivated enthusiastic individual, you will be capable of working on your own and as part of a team. You will play a key part in the overall growth of the organisation along with helping to maintain our core RedSky Europe ethos of keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do.
As a credit controller, you will assist in managing the debtor’s ledger for the company and liaise with various departments within the business whilst reporting directly to the Financial Controller. You will monitor closely the ledger performance, allocate payments, and run reports as the business demands as well as promote a sound working environment with your peers.
- Manage assigned customer base and ledger as part of the credit team to maintain overall debtor day KPIs
- Maintain regular customer contact by phone and email
- Manage bad debt movement and identify accounts that may require special attention or are high risk
- Negotiate and agree Payment Plans
- Work with minimum supervision collection of overdue debt
- Liaise with relevant managers when necessary to ensure timely collection of outstanding debt
- Resolve disputed accounts and negotiate to bring payments into line with terms
- Weekly/Monthly Reporting identifying individual measurement and performance statistics
- Other Ad Hoc duties as assigned
Candidates must have at least 2 years experience in credit control and a strong working knowledge of MS Excel. Training will be given on invoicing & financial systems used by the company.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills essential
- SAP is desirable but not essential
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this is not the right role for you, please take a look at other available roles on our Careers page.