Shipping Crowdfunding Campaigns
Crowdfunding a project can be a great way of raising finance through peer-to-peer support for the development of a product. You raise money for your project and offer backers/supporters a reward for their financial contribution. Crowdfunding campaigns that fund product development usually offer the finished product as an incentive to backers.
Successful crowdfunding projects require world-class fulfillment as this is how you thank your supporters and build a loyal customer base.
At RedSky Europe, we understand the importance of this stage of your campaign. We can help you add that personal touch such as a handwritten note, marketing slip, or even a bonus gift for your most generous backers. We can take your products directly from your manufacturer and configure them in any way you wish. Most importantly, we get your products to your backers in a timely manner.
- Fast delivery of orders
- Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Groupon, or flash inventory sale
- Send in orders in any format e.g. CSV files
- Standard packaging or bespoke
- Add a personal touch to orders e.g. handwritten note, or a bonus product
Looking for a trusted partner?
Reduce your shipping, returns and VAT headaches throughout Europe with a dedicated team experienced with global brands, big and small. We’re here to answer questions and give you options.
- Entering the European MarketplaceWhen it comes to online retail, things are moving quickly and eCommerce stats continue to trend upwards every year. In 2020, as the result of… Read More »Entering the European Marketplace
- Subscription Boxes in EuropeEverything You Wanted to Know About Selling Subscription Boxes In Europe In this article, we’ll cover the different approaches to the subscription box model, as… Read More »Subscription Boxes in Europe
- Online Shopping: 5 Tips to Creating a Successful Online StoreIn 2020, for the vast majority of retailers, offering an online eCommerce shopping option has become an essential part of the business. With fewer people… Read More »Online Shopping: 5 Tips to Creating a Successful Online Store