eCommerce Distribution Centre
The RedSky Distribution Centre is the hub of all eCommerce fulfillment services. Here’s an outline of what is critical when deciding on an eCommerce fulfillment and shipping partner.
- Management systems
- Shipping options
- Services and solutions
The Ecommerce Distribution Centre is primely located in the South East of Ireland, making it the perfect Gateway to Europe. Geographically, Ireland is an ideal location for our eCommerce fulfillment company’s base. This is due to it being a largely connected and open country. Access to the European market connects Redsky with over 513 million people living in Europe. That’s almost double the population of the USA and twenty times the population of Australia.
Management Systems and Technology
A number of advanced warehouse management systems (WMS) and inventory management software (IMS) operate within the Redsky Distribution Centre. Our WMS and IMS are used to monitor and control daily operations taking place within the warehouse. IMS tracks inventory from the moment it arrives at the Distribution Centre to the moment it leaves for shipment. It receives and stores incoming inventory, chooses optimal order shipment, and even keeps track of replenishment when inventory is low. Through cloud-based WMS we receive all of our customer orders. This links directly with shopping carts and third-party selling platforms. Our eCommerce distribution systems integrate with all major eCommerce platforms worldwide. Whether it’s WooCommerce, Wix, or any other platform, there will be ease joining our systems.
From our Ecommerce Distribution Centre, all shipping options offered are cost-effective. From the packaging chosen to the form of shipment, we guarantee high-quality, yet reasonably priced offerings. Similarly, we guarantee the fastest shipping options that are available. We partner with An Post, GLS, DHL, DPD, and FedEx.
Services and Options
Many services and solutions take place within the walls of the Redsky Distribution Centre. Such as:
- Product labeling & boxing
- Barcoding & Re-barcoding
- Custom packing procedures
- Removing barcodes and labels
- Sourcing custom packaging & materials
- Box assembly
- Promotional materials and presentation packaging
- Kit assembly for monthly subscriptions and promotional campaigns
- Repackaging products into client packaging
- Kit assembly
Looking for a trusted partner?
Reduce your shipping, returns and VAT headaches throughout Europe with a dedicated team experienced with global brands, big and small. We’re here to answer questions and give you options.
Latest from our eCommerce blog
- Entering the European MarketplaceWhen it comes to online retail, things are moving quickly and eCommerce stats continue to trend upwards every year. In 2020, as the result of… Read More »Entering the European Marketplace
- Subscription Boxes in EuropeEverything You Wanted to Know About Selling Subscription Boxes In Europe In this article, we’ll cover the different approaches to the subscription box model, as… Read More »Subscription Boxes in Europe
- Online Shopping: 5 Tips to Creating a Successful Online StoreIn 2020, for the vast majority of retailers, offering an online eCommerce shopping option has become an essential part of the business. With fewer people… Read More »Online Shopping: 5 Tips to Creating a Successful Online Store