About our eCommerce Warehouses
At Redsky, the Ecommerce Warehouse is where all of our eCommerce order fulfilment services take place. Within our warehouse, we provide fulfilment expertise and resources of the highest standard. Every day, our teams engage in rapid order processing and dispatch services, making Redsky the perfect choice as your eCommerce fulfilment provider.
The Perfect Warehouse Location
The primary RedSky Ecommerce Warehouse is situated in the ideal location of Kilkenny in the South East of Ireland. This prime location enables the RedSky warehouse to act as a Gateway to Europe. Ireland is an ideal eCommerce fulfilment company location from a geographical perspective. This is due to the country’s access to Europe and how widely connected it is. With over 513 million people living in Europe as of 2020, having access to this large market enables RedSky to connect your company with every one of them. The European market has almost twice the population of the US and twenty times the population of Australia. From our Irish Ecommerce Warehouse, we can offer 3-day express delivery to anywhere in Europe.
Distribution Management Systems
In our Redsky Ecommerce Warehouse, we employ a number of advanced warehouse management systems (WMS) and inventory management software (IMS) within. These systems monitor and control all of the day-to-day operations taking place within the distribution centre. IMS tracks inventory from when it arrives at the eCommerce Warehouse until the moment it is shipped out. It is in control of receiving and storing incoming inventory, choosing suitable order shipments, and keeping track of replenishment when inventory is low. In our warehouse, we use cloud-based WMS to receive all of our incoming orders. This links directly with virtual shopping carts and most third-party selling platforms. Our eCommerce warehouse systems were designed to integrate with all major eCommerce platforms worldwide. Whether it’s Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Wix, or any other platform, it will be a smooth process connecting with our systems.
Fast and Accurate Product Shipping
From our Ecommerce Warehouse, every shipping option we offer is highly cost-effective. From the packaging chosen to the shipment method, Redsky always guarantees the highest quality, yet reasonably priced offerings. Additionally, we guarantee the fastest shipping options available. We partner with An Post, GLS, DHL, DPD, and FedEx. Whichever your choice of partner, we can accommodate from our warehouse.
Additional Services and Solutions
Many services and solutions take place within the walls of the Redsky Warehouse. Such as:
- Product labeling & boxing
- Barcoding & Re-barcoding
- Custom packing procedures
- Removing barcodes and labels
- Sourcing custom packaging & materials
- Box assembly
- Promotional materials and presentation packaging
- Kit assembly for monthly subscriptions and promotional campaigns
- Repackaging products into client packaging
- Kit assembly
Looking for a trusted partner?
Reduce your shipping, returns and VAT headaches throughout Europe with a dedicated team experienced with global brands, big and small. We’re here to answer questions and give you options.
Latest from our eCommerce blog
- Overcoming the e-commerce challenges of Brexit by international warehousingThe Covid-19 pandemic has shone a light on the importance of cross-border ecommerce as a growth engine for British retailers and brands. Brexit – exacerbated… Read More »Overcoming the e-commerce challenges of Brexit by international warehousing
- Entering the European MarketplaceWhen it comes to online retail, things are moving quickly and eCommerce stats continue to trend upwards every year. In 2020, as the result of… Read More »Entering the European Marketplace
- Subscription Boxes in EuropeEverything You Wanted to Know About Selling Subscription Boxes In Europe In this article, we’ll cover the different approaches to the subscription box model, as… Read More »Subscription Boxes in Europe