RedSky Europe is recruiting for a number of Warehouse Operative roles. Please read the details of the role carefully and apply by sending your CV to email@example.com.
About RedSky Europe
RedSky Europe is an Irish-owned, ecommerce fulfilment company based in Kilkenny. Our clients are international ecommerce brands and online retailers that are focused on growing their business in the European market. Our services include inventory storage, pick & pack, order fulfilment, delivery management & managed VAT. The technologies that underpin our services include best-of-breed software platforms and our own customer-facing dashboard.
Our company is built on innovation and great people. We offer an inclusive working environment where participation and engagement are encouraged and input from all team members valued. As we continue to grow our business, an number of opportunities have arisen for a highly motivated Warehouse Lead/Project Manager, who enjoys working in the fast-paced, energetic environment of a rapidly growing start-up, to join our team.
This role will be based at the RedSky Europe Warehouse, Purcellsinch, Kilkenny and will report to the Warehouse Manager.
The ideal candidate will have some experience in an inventory management or a warehouse role. Preference will be given to candidates with ecommerce fulfilment experience. You will be self-motivated and reliable but what truly sets you apart is your energy, flexibility, attention to detail and can-do attitude.
The Warehouse Operative will be trained in multiple areas of the ecommerce Fulfilment operation, including inbound processing, order fulfilment, order packaging, and customer returns processing. This primary responsibility of the role will be the safe, secure, and accurate fulfilment of ecommerce orders. You will receive training to perform a variety of warehouse activities including the inbound inventory receiving, replenishment of unit and case inventory, picking orders via a handheld scanning device, and configuring, packing and prepping customer parcels for shipment. From time to time, you will assist in the execution of one-off projects which could include SWAG projects, light assembly and kitting. The warehouse operative role will provide opportunities for overtime during busy periods.
- Accurately pick ecommerce orders with a handheld scanning device ensuring that the correct product and number of items had been picked and placed at the correct location for packing.
- At the packing desk, read and understand client specifications, pack and label products correctly so that they are ready for dispatch.
- Assemble kits and package products that require special processing or assembly per client specifications.
- Unload, count and check-in inventory efficiently and accurately via the Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Put away inventory ensuring that items are scanned into their correct pick location as recorded on the WMS.
- Accurately count and record inventory by location, number of units, barcode etc during picking/packing process and the receiving process
- Process returns by inspecting the items for damage/wear and determining the if it should re-enter inventory or not.
- Conduct routine and ad-hoc quality checks. Document and record checks on the system.
- Ideally, some experience in a warehouse/stockroom environment is desirable.
- Experience using a Warehouse Management System (WMS) an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on the job at hand.
- Ability to work as part of busy team in a growing company.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to organise and prioritise tasks.
- Demonstrates a high degree of motivation and enthusiasm.
- Actively contributes to a clean and safe working environment.
We understand that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.