RedSky Europe are recruiting for the position of Warehouse Lead/Supervisor to help them achieve their ambitious growth plans. Please read the details of the role carefully and apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About RedSky Europe
RedSky Europe is an Irish-owned, eCommerce fulfilment company based in Kilkenny. Our clients are international eCommerce brands and online retailers that are focused on growing their business in the European market. With a deep understanding of the needs of online retailers, we have ambitious plans to roll out a suite of technology-driven services for our eCommerce clientele. Our services include inventory storage, order fulfilment, delivery management & managed VAT. The technologies that underpin our services include best-of-breed software platforms and our own customer-facing dashboard.
Our company is built on innovation and great people. We offer an inclusive working environment where participation and engagement are encouraged and input from all team members is valued. As we continue to grow our business, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Warehouse Lead/Supervisor who enjoys working in the fast-paced, energetic environment of a rapidly growing start-up, to join our team.
This role will be based in our Kilkenny warehouse location and report to the Warehouse Manager.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a management or project management role, preferably within a busy retail, hospitality or warehouse setting. They will be adept at gathering client requirements and planning the required resources to ensure successful project execution. Advanced communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally is essential.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Lead/Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the highest levels of project management and execution of eCommerce fulfilment projects. You will support the Warehouse Manager and Customer Success team by planning and executing ad-hoc kitting and special requirement projects. Typical projects include crowdfunding campaigns, subscription boxes, kitting/light assembly, and SWAG. You will work cross-functionally with the sales and customer success departments to understand client requirements and put the necessary resources in place to ensure the success of each project.
- Gain a deep understanding of each project’s parameters via engagement with both colleagues and clients.
- Manage the day-to-day project activities including resource allocation, procurement and inventory management and accuracy.
- Ensure projects are executed to client’s exact specifications and timelines.
- Identify opportunities for on-going continuous improvement particularly related to project planning, management, and execution.
- Contribute to the recruitment, selection, and training of team members.
- Ideally some previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience in continuous process improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication and reporting skills.
- Advanced planning and organisation skills; the ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise your own and your team’s work schedules and work within agreed timeframes.
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a dynamic environment on own initiative and as part of a team.
We understand that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
Send your CV to email@example.com.
If this is not the right role for you, please take a look at other available roles on our Careers page.Warehouse Lead/Supervisor